2014 is going to be a big year for me, my family and my business. I think it’s worth recording for future reflection, not to mention that it might give that little extra shove of motivation to complete my goals for the year. They are as follows:
- To help my daughter prepare for and settle into her first year of school, starting in September.
- To improve my business, through better marketing and making a larger range of products.
- Complete my current Open University module and register for the next. This includes actually deciding on which the next will be as currently I haven’t a clue!
- Deal with PTSD. I feel like it’s been holding me back for too long. It’s very much time I took control of it.
- Not to diet. Instead, I want to make simple and easily kept up changes that will make my whole family a little healthier. If this leads to a few inches disappearing from my waist, that’s an added bonus!
- Add to this blog every day, even if it is just a photograph.
Six goals. Six achievable goals, I hope. Wish me luck!